Successful Czech software for transport planning and optimization of routes of deliveries, pick-ups, transports and their combinations (next day delivery).
Saves up to 20% on transport costs.
Who is Tasha for
Everyone who carries something somewhere. It doesn’t matter if you own pickups, trucks or with the help of external carriers. It is important whether the routes are planned.
Benefits for management
- Reduction of transport costs
- Better overview of traffic conditions
- Immediate analysis of the profitability of items, orders, customers, routes and vehicles over time
- Increasing the capacity of the control room
- Maximize its performance and reliability
- Easier substitutability
Benefits for dispatchers
- Faster and more efficient route planner
- Extensive individual setting options
- Possibility of route preparation
- Simple manual completion of individual deliveries and pickups
- Perfect overview of orders and vehicle utilization
- Immediate feedback on any change in plan
- Less stress load
benefits for drivers
- Complete route guide on your mobile phone
- Personalized route exports
- Sort orders when shipping goods
- Quality estimates of crossing times
- More accurate navigation
- Easy communication with the customer
- More peace of mind driving
How Tasha Works
Tasha draws data from the company's information systemsHelios, Pohoda, SAP, Premier, K2, Money, Baris, Abra, Cezar, Sofix and others using API, database query or data files and daily updated map data.
When planning, Tasha takes into account any capacity data: weight of the load, dimensions / volume of the load, number of pallets / boxes, loading area of the vehicle, payload of the vehicle, need to assign a specific vehicle to a certain type of goods (dry, refrigerated, on pallets, car with front, etc.) , salary tariffs and driving style of drivers, individual time windows of customers, priority of the shipment, current restrictions on the route and dozens of other parameters.
The program output includes optimal line plans in accordance with AETR rules, press reports and reports customizable for your warehouse and driver, complete documents for invoicing transport to external carriers and documents for advanced economic and logistical analyzes. Easily send important order and route information, including links to navigation services, to the driver’s e-mail or mobile app. Economic reports and outputs can be immediately exported to PDF or Excel and also sent.
- Tasha makes great use of vehicles, finds unexpected reserves, prevents little obvious losses.
- Reduces transport costs by an average of 15% compared to manual traffic control.
- Accelerates route planning by up to 70%.
- KPI module provides clear comprehensive information for qualified management decisions.
There are several installation methods available:
- Tasha will run on our server, your employees will access it via RDP or a standard web browser. There is a charge for this mode.
- Tasha will run on your server, and users will access it through the internal network, RDP, or a web browser. We will need access to your server for installation and support.
- We install the Tash database on your server, individual applications on users’ computers.
- We install the database and the application on local computers. This mode is very simple, but requires manual transfer of scenarios between users.
We listen to requirements, answer questions, and design the optimal configuration. The installation does not place special demands on HW or SW equipment.
Quick assembly of optimal routes
You will have a solution in a matter of minutes if all the conditions set are met.
Consideration of closures and traffic density
Tasha updates daily traffic restrictions from Dopravniinfo.cz, takes into account rush-hour traffic and very accurately estimates crossing times.
Continuous updating of maps and distances
Therefore (unlike competing systems), we update the distance matrices with each new batch.
Multiple trips on one line
Tasha will suggest the optimal number of departures and vehicle utilization according to the current expedition options.
Connection with vehicle tracking
There is a flash check of the differences between the planned and actual driven distance. Online monitoring with the EcoFleet app.
Manual or semi-automatic mode
Create the routes and lines yourself and have Tasha check them, or have Tasha work and assess her suggestions.
Export data for further processing
Tasha converts data into XLS, PDF, XML or TXT formats, sends them to your IS via API or writes them to a database.
Advanced geocoding of addresses and w3w
Tasha allows fast conversion of addresses to GPS coordinates and checks their relevance. It can also handle what3words.
KPI module Analysis of profit and loss orders
Transport costs flash-budgeted to orders, items, customers, vehicles and drivers. Are you interested in the price per kilogram, pallet or delivery of a particular salami? Complex information for managers here and now configured to fit your needs.
Communication module Fast flow of information from the dispatcher
Easy export of route data and arrival times. Bulk sending of SMS messages and e-mails to customers, drivers and warehouses.
The EcoFleet application offers extended communication options.
Courier module Finding the cheapest delivery method
Do you also send goods to customers by courier services? We will introduce their price lists and compare prices with the cost of your own transportation. We’ll show the cheapest solution.
Toll module Tolls under control
Route planning with regard to tolled sections. You can disable or allow them only for selected vehicles.
The modules are part of the basic installation and are free of charge.
8 reasons to start Tasha
Tasha starts saving day by day and will never stop. The savings are many times higher than the cost of operating Tashi. Our clients report returns within 2-3 days.
100% connection with practice
We build on years of experience, objective data from operational research and modern heuristic algorithms.
We implement tasha tailored to the conditions in a specific company. We do not sell a boxed product, but an adapted and functional solution.
Desktop solution for performance and safety
You have sensitive data on your company drives. Computing power is significantly higher and processing more secure than web applications.
High Calculation Speed
A quality Tasha route plan can be calculated in tens of seconds to several minutes, depending on the number of orders and vehicles.
A large number of parameters for vehicles and orders allows planning even under non-standard conditions.
Tasha effectively identifies problem customers, vehicles and carriers. It enables a comprehensive analysis of transport costs and other contexts.
We guarantee unrivalled customer support and responsiveness in case of modifications or planning assistance.
Extraordinarily quick return
Immediate savings of up to 15% will return the price of the app within days.
Do you find Tasha too complex? We can also hear smaller dispatch calls.Contact us
Are you dealing with express delivery of a large number of orders (same day delivery)? Meet the Hermes app
How to work with Tasha
Tasha is fast and friendly. It does not tire of unnecessary actions. You’ll come to her joint in a few hours. You can perform the most common procedures with one click.
List of places/addresses and assigned GPS coordinates
Preview the list of places to check after converting postal addresses to GPS coordinates. RELEVANCE column with color separation for addresses where the conversion was not 100%. Possibility of sorting for quick control of results and possible manual adjustment. Possibility of sorting and comparing input vs output addresses – geocoded. Individual settings of individual columns, their names and arrangement, display of icons.
Preview of already optimized route solutions
Clear list of individual routes/vehicles, including necessary data for each route – route utilization of individual capacity data (kg, volume, pallets, etc.), number of assigned orders, start and end of the route, total values – km, CZK, etc. Individual setting of individual columns, their names and arrangement, display icons.
Detail of the solution display and manual addition of the order to the route / vehicle
Preview of the detail of the route display by air with the possibility of manually adding an unattended order due to violation of a condition. In the image, you can see a list of vehicles with a different pricing. We calculate how much the assignment will cost for individual routes/vehicles and what conditions will be violated by the assignment. The dispatcher has absolute control over this process and the system immediately provides him with feedback. The entire assignment process can be restored to its original state with one click.
How much will Tasha cost you? Always less than how much it saves you.
The price of the Tasha application depends on the frequency of planning, the number of control rooms, the number of vehicles and the type of installation. You pay it in the form of monthly fees.
Please use a calculator
- Drag on the car and set the average daily number of cars served. If the number of cars varies by season, set the average number throughout the year.
- If you have more dispatch centers from which you want to plan, add them and also set the number of cars for them.
- If you have more than 30 vehicles or more than 5 dispatch centers, contact us. We will design a price tailored to your needs.
- Not sure how to set the price? Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you.
Prices from the calculator are indicative. We will be happy to inform you of the final price after a personal meeting.
Tasha helps 100+ carriers in the Czech Republic and abroad.
getting started with Tasha
Deploying Tasha is fast and trouble-free.
Complete installation under our direction
According to the agreement, we will install on site or remotely. We minimize the demands on your IT.
Smooth flow of your data
We will connect to all data sources, build the missing data bridges.
Personal assistance in implementation
In the first days we assist in planning in person, in the following days using a shared screen.
30-day free test
For the first month, we offer parallel verification operation with sharp data, all functions and technical support of our employees free of charge.
Get a Tasha and start saving immediately.
- Let's make an appointment.
- We will come, listen, analyze, present solutions, answer questions.
- We will install and put the Tasha into operation, we will import sharp operational data.
- You will use the complete Tasha free of charge for 30 days.
- If you are satisfied, you will smoothly switch to paid mode. No data will be lost.
- We will be available to advise and assist you at all times.
Call 775 865 185 or use the chat.